Need help from someone overseas (UK/Sweden etc)

i want to get these patches for a vest im working on, but they are wanting to charge me $19 to ship them to the US. im thinking it couldnt really cost more than $3-$4 or so.

http://www.wolfwear.net/en/misc-merch/w ... death.html

so is anyone willing to order them for me and ship them to me and ill pay you whatever it costs etc?

what does it say it costs you to ship it, and do you think itll be much cheaper if you receive it and then ship it to me? surely itll be a lot cheaper no?

anyway, reply if you want to help me out!!!

http://www.wolfwear.net/en/misc-merch/w ... death.html

Na, alan has a metal vest as well. except there's a "have heart" patch strategically placed so no one sees it. :P

pssssh. whatever.

DOOM AS FUCK SON. also, i texted you about Chaos, heed my communication.

but no, for real, i have one, its mainly a doom vest. if you've been to any Houston metal shows in the past 5 years you've probably seen it once or twice. have like 50 patches on it. i'll post some pictures when i get home.

I've probably seen you! Haha that's awesome! The one I'm currently making is the ones that Watain wears. The leather one.

I've Got a few different ones, but I definitely have always wanted this watain vest, I'm stoked that I'm finally doing it.

I'll post pics when I'm all done

thats awesome man! it definitely looks familiar. i LOVE that carcass patch

my man vest i wear is my black denim one with a huge "lillingtons - death by television" patch on the back. ill post some pics when i get home.

ive also got a REALLY rad leather jacket that i painted the Misfits Bullet cover on the back of. ill post pics of it too.

what i plan on doing for the Watain vest. i found a t shirt that has the exact style artwork on it that they use for their vests, i have the t shirt coming to me in the mail and i have the vest. im going to cut out the shirt (carefully and precisely) and put it on the leather. my question is, if anyone has any idea, what could i use to stiffen up the t shirt fabric a little to make it look a little better? im thinking of getting a sheet of canvas and some fabric glue and then glueing the shirt to the canvas then sewing them both to the vest, would that work? i feel like if done properly itll look as good as i could get it.

What I've done on my jackets when using a shirt as a patch is cut out some plaid fabric larger than the shirt, sew it in to a neat square. Then spray it with fabric stiffener(whatever the fuck it's called) and iron it. Then see the patch on to the plaid. Sew that whole thing to your jacket. It stays stiff for years, there is also some cotton lining you can buy from sewing stores that stiffens when ironed too. But it's another expense.

The start of my new jacket solely for my hometown bands

[image]