CITYOFGOLD RECORDS ....

Sent the dude an email through the bigcartel contact button. I'm just curious as to if he will respond, i'll post here if he does. I think I'm gonna tweet the band too and see if they know anything.

I did ask the band and they said it's not their responsibility to check on cityofgold records and I completely agree but being affiliated with that guy is just wrong. I LOVE basement just to let you know, I'm not bashing on them ... they told me they will ask him but never got any answer too .

he doesnt get those emails. at least he claims he doesnt.

Ah, well does anyone know an email that he has used in the past to contact people?

I did ask the band and they said it's not their responsibility to check on cityofgold records and I completely agree but being affiliated with that guy is just wrong. I LOVE basement just to let you know, I'm not bashing on them ... they told me they will ask him but never got any answer too .

No, it's not their responsibility, but I always thought they were friends or at least close acquaintances with the dude. Tweeted the band and tagged the label's twitter too. I just wanna know the last time anyone has received something from him, an email or records.