The Black Keys - el camino rsd sale or trade

68bassman

Boom.

I hate the people that come in here and their first post is "I'm blatantly going to attempt to take advantage of you people, but little do I know you guys are smarter than I imagined."

Funny; I offered it in a trade also. Sorry, I didn't notice that ONE record store was offering it cheaper that what I paid for it. I paid 49.99 for it. Anyways, I offered it in a trade also and would use the money (if sold) to purchasing the Sigur Ros record. I used to be a member to this board and my request for both password never came from the Admins, I applied to start a new name over a month ago, and just got the go ahead today.

I'm still laughing at you guys attacking the "noob"

Grow up, please. This is a collective and also a board where you sell/trade records. That's what I was doing.

This is a collective and also a board where you sell/trade records. That's what I was doing.

That's all I was doing...trying to help other people in this collective who wanted to purchase the record, but didn't want to pay an inflated price for it.

Now, as a member of this community, I think you may have gotten overcharged for the record when you paid $49.99:

http://www.theblackkeys.com/product/limited-edition-el-camino-deluxe-vinyl

Yeah, let's gang up on this guy! Is it that hard to believe that he honestly paid $49.99? My store had the Dino Jr. LPs marked at $19.99/$24.99 and I heard some places had them for $13.99 so it is possible.

Fucking entitled hobbyists...

^ I'm not ganging up on anybody...I was legitimately attempting to show where you could purchase the record for less. If I was in the market for a specific record, or anything for that matter, I would appreciate if someone could hep me find it for less.

I didn't even look at this dude's post count, not that it would matter anyway. I had been on the 1-2-3-4-Go records site waiting to see if they had a copy of the new Nobunny 7" leftover and I saw that they had this album so I thought I would help out.

Thanks man. I was pretty sure you knew I didn't get caught up in the shit talk around here.

Fo' sho'! I don't mind slinging mud if needed, but sometimes the posters here are just douches for no good reason. I at least like to have a reason haha.