WTB: TA/LD Split RSD 2012 No Sleep -- $40

appletree

Welp seems I missed both.

I'll start with offering you $40 for the split and $60 for the pink lp.

Both fair offers for you to make plenty of money, I'm a fair person, and considerate. Please don't be inconsiderate and haggle for more money. That said I can wiggle on the prices a little but I'm already at a high price point to start.

PM me if you want to sell either. Remember you can always ask for less or sell them near cost to help another member out...

I can also trade almost anything in my collection. Let me know if you would prefer records instead of cash and what you are looking for.

I don't have the records but I have a story that will make you feel warm inside relating to La Dispute. On record store day I went to the Metro because they were selling the alkaline trio/smoking popes 7" from 2007 for 5$. The gentleman behind the counter let me pick up a couple comped tickets for shows going on at metro at random in the next month. I grabbed two La Dispute tickets for a couple of my friends that really like them. They are now going to celebrate their three year anniversary at La Dispute!

Hope you find your records!

I don't have the records but I have a story that will make you feel warm inside relating to La Dispute. On record store day I went to the Metro because they were selling the alkaline trio/smoking popes 7" from 2007 for 5$. The gentleman behind the counter let me pick up a couple comped tickets for shows going on at metro at random in the next month. I grabbed two La Dispute tickets for a couple of my friends that really like them. They are now going to celebrate their three year anniversary at La Dispute!

Hope you find your records!

i will be at that show! that was nice of you.

• 2 weeks later...