FS: Thrice|Mumford|Brand New|FleetFoxes

jasonskater

add 2 bucks for shipping unless you buy multiples, then ill just combine shipping. If its something small I probably won't bother selling it unless you buy multiples. Appreciate it.

Coheed and Cambria - Favor House Atlantic | Picture Disc

Mumford and Sons - Dharohar Project | RSD '11 | /3500 $9

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon | 2nd | black $15

Darwin Deez - Darwin Deez | black $13 (x2)

Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues | RSD '11 | /5000 $11

Zues - Say us | black $10

Thrice - Vheissu | 2nd | brown swirl |/1000

Thrice - Beggars | 1st | clear | signed #214/2000 | /99

Thrice - The Artist in the Ambulance | 2nd | opaque green swirl | /1000

Thrice - The Artist in the ambulance | 3rd | opaque red | /1000

Passion Pit - Manners | black $15

Thrice - Major/Minor | 1st | clear with blue splatter | /4000

If your'e not happy just give me a pm, don't blow up the thread. Also if there is no price just pm me an offer, not 'what are you looking for for this..' thanks.

Jasonskater is the shit! Bought beggars clear finally this morning, held to his promise that when he was ready to sell, he'd come to me first, and has communicated extremely well!

Holy shit. I saw that crossed out and was scared it didn't go to you. But I'm glad it did! Post a pic of 'em all some time.

Jasonskater is the shit! Bought beggars clear finally this morning, held to his promise that when he was ready to sell, he'd come to me first, and has communicated extremely well!

Holy shit. I saw that crossed out and was scared it didn't go to you. But I'm glad it did! Post a pic of 'em all some time.

As soon as it shows up, I'm putting up a picture of everything, I'm so pumped! Once all the represses are done, I'm going to be putting up a picture of everything together. It'll be really sick.

As soon as it shows up, I'm putting up a picture of everything, I'm so pumped! Once all the represses are done, I'm going to be putting up a picture of everything together. It'll be really sick.

Nice, man. Beggars on clear is still the ONLY variant of theirs that I don't have. The quest continues...