PO: Break Anchor / Unsinkable Molly Brown split 7" / stream songs & Pennywise audition demos

Exciting news, folks...

Coming this summer from Underground Communique Records:

a new split 7" from Detroit's very own BREAK ANCHOR (featuring Jay Navarro from the Suicide Machines & Hellmouth, Cris Golan of Snakewing, The Story So Far & King For A Day, with Kyle Green & Dan Stover of Seized Up) and UNSINKABLE MOLLY BROWN from Toledo, OH! This will be the second release for Break Anchor and the first 7" for USMB!

We're very excited to welcome them to the family, too! The songs are amazing and we know you'll all love them as well! This 4 song split should be out by late June/early July, and it's called "Great Lakes Great Mistakes", the record will come with a download card and we'll start posting the songs on our bandcamp page staring Monday, June 4th!

Cover art:

03-30-2012-11-00-37-AM-300x300.png

track listing:

1. Break Anchor - If You Go I'll Follow

2. Break Anchor - Gone

3. Unsinkable Molly Brown - AMT

4. Unsinkable Molly Brown - Previously On...

• 1 month later...

as an added and COMPLETELY fuckin' RANDOM bonuses...

I just put up Jay from Break Anchor's Pennywise audition demos on this link, so go check out the new Break Anchor tune, the UMB song and three Pennywise songs...yep...fucking RANDOM...

http://undercomm.bandcamp.com/album/break-anchor-unsinkable-molly-brown

That's weird hearing jay sing pennywise. On the other hand I really that Break Anchor song.

it's odd for sure! Wait til you hear the other BA song on the record!

I didn't know the band tried other singers after Jim quit.

Wanna make them available for download? :)

neither did I! Jay asked me to have them up to stream only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll be damned!

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER! The 7"s are in my house, but the covers won't be delivered until either 12/8/2012 or 12/10/2012

Also, all orders between 12/7/2012 and 12/14/2012 are put in a raffle contest to win a test pressing!

Our split 7″ between Detroit’s Break Anchor and Toledo’s Unsinkable Molly Brown is a face melter for sure! Can pop punk melt your face? Yes. Break Anchor’s tunes are their best yet – in case you hadn’t heard, this is Jay from Hellmouth / Suicide Machines’ new band too!! Unsinkable Molly Brown’s songs are our first exposure to them and they’re fucking rad! ‘Org-core from Ohio...so if you’re into Small Brown Bike, Hot Water Music, etc…you’re gonna have a new band to love!

blue and white vinyl are both /265 exactly

break-anchor-usb-1024x568.jpg

http://undercomm.sto...newest-releases

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Break Anchor's first big tour starts tonight in Indianapolis

3/21 Indianapolis at the Hoosier Dome

3/22 in St. Louis, MO

3/23 in Englewood, CO

3/24 in Salt Lake City, UT

3/25 in Boise, ID

3/26 in Portland, OR

3/27 in Seattle, WA

3/28 in Medford, OR

3/29 in Berkeley, CA

3/30 in Los Angeles, CA

3/31 in San Diego, CA

4/1 in Tempe, AZ

4/3 in Chicago, IL

links to all of the above shows here: http://undercomm.org/blog/?p=2029

12987_452292198175947_459989182_n.jpg[/size]

Justin, do you know if the band is bringing their CDs and glow in the dark 7" on tour? If so and they are hooking you up with a copy do you think you can ask for an extra pair for me and I'll pay whatever?

Also is Hellmouth done?

no idea about the CDs/other 7" I'll see but I doubt if I could get copies...I asked them to hold me a tour CD but they never even responded...so that's a 50/50 shot that they remembered.

I think Jay said Hellmouth temporarily broke up after the last LP came out, but I guess they decided they wanted to keep doing the band and are working on new songs.

Thanks to all that came out to see Break Anchor wrap up their tour last night in Chicago!

I picked up copies of their "Rolling Blackouts" Singles Collection CD and put them up in my distro:
http://undercomm.storenvy.com/products/1319139-break-anchor-rolling-blackouts-singles-collection-cd

duggan_20pay_20stub_large.jpeg