Wanted: Stock for Covert Coercion [Distro|Records]

reginaldbuxley

Hi.

Some of you may know me. I'm that "wacky crazy guy" on the internet. That's right, I lean precociously around the corner while you surf the lurking darkness of the internet. Do you know where the internet goes to leak? I do.

For those of you who don't, I run a small distro out of my bedroom (who doesn't these days?). My stock's widdled down to pretty much nothing these days and I'm looking to kick it up a notch. I pretty much take anything, as long as it fancies me. I'm pretty fair to work with and pay upfront (no worries about dealing with "consignment"). Not to mention I'm one hell of a guy.

I'm not looking to get more than 5-10 of an item at a time, but if you have a band/label/etc that you're trying to get off the ground too, let's see what we can do. If you run something well'to'do, well then maybe you can offer a guy, who use to be where you were once, a break.

Those of you who've already shown me how to smile again, you may want to check your inbox already. You may check out my google-doc list to see what I'm into and what I'd be apt at purchasing. This is the electronic age and I'm digital baby.

eTHINGS!

• [*:rssh29rb]]URL:
http://www.covertcoercion.com
[*:rssh29rb]]EMAIL: [email protected]
[*:rssh29rb]]AIM: ReginaldBuxley [personal]

Spread the love bro'. Spread the love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[p.s. I take a liberal amount of poetic justice in my posts to forums, when it comes down to it I'm an all around American nice guy (who apparently knows how to alliterate) from a small town who's just trying to get out from under the thumb of corporate america. <-- I don't recognize you as a proper noun bitch.]