Wanted: Jesu self-titled

AsleepOnRocks

wouldnt that be a bummer for everyone if when HH ever does conqueror on vinyl in the states they did... another pic disc. glad i have my clear copy from conspiracy :)

im surprised jesu had copies of this on tour in november. thought these were looong gone.

i got one at the london show.

I picked up the DBL Picture disc at a Jesu show back in November, maybe it's worth scouting around a few distros to see if you can still get a hold of a copy.

Any suggestions on distros to check? I look at every one I come across and no luck. I'd be willing to pay shipping from the UK or whatever if that was my only choice...

Fuck ass, Jesu had stuff other than Lifeline when you saw them? I saw them in Seattle and that's all they had - balls!!!

the vinyl at the london show were conqueror & s/t pic disc. didnt have lifeline. if i remember correctly, lifeline hadnt been released yet. although i may be wrong there.

Hey, what does everyone think about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/jesu-s-t-pic-disc-w-slipmat-sunn-melvins-isis-pelican_W0QQitemZ170190935520QQihZ007QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There's another copy on ebay right now going for $49.95 + $10 shipping, but this is a BIN, meaning I could get it flat out for $60, plus the slipmat. Basically, i'm wondering if any of you think I should take this, or wait for something else to come around, I'm not really sure what a common price for this is.

Eh, I figured that people here would be cool enough to know that I was watching the auction and not screw me over like that, having "dibs" on it, I guess... Either way, I don't think it's too bad a price either.

EDIT: I caved and picked up the version with the slipmat. I figured that i'm probably never going to come across an original non-pic disc version, so this is the next best thing.

Eh, I figured that people here would be cool enough to know that I was watching the auction and not screw me over like that, having "dibs" on it, I guess... Either way, I don't think it's too bad a price either.

EDIT: I caved and picked up the version with the slipmat. I figured that i'm probably never going to come across an original non-pic disc version, so this is the next best thing.

the slipmat in itself would probably set you back $20 or so. they were selling the pic disc at his most recent shows for $40, so i reckon you're pretty spot-on with that one.