WTB: TBS - We Play Songs orange & Lydia - Paint it Golden, Pianos Become the Teeth, Moving Mountains

kforkevin777

So, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a copy of Taking Back Sunday's We Play Songs on orange. There's a copy on eBay for $19ppd, so I'd like to try and find one at least a few bucks less.

Also, I'm gonna give this one last shot before pulling the trigger. I'm trying to find Lydia's Paint it Golden. Yes, I know it can be found in their store, but I'd like to try and find it for less than $23/$24.

There are also a few things I wanna buy. Here's a complete list.

Coheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

Lydia - Paint It Golden

Moving Mountains - Pnuema - clear green preferably

Moving Mountains - Waves - clear orange preferably

Pianos Become the Teeth - Old Pride

Pianos Become the Teeth - The Lack Long After - color variant (will trade black plus cash, or just buy)

Taking Back Sunday - We Play Songs - orange RSD /300

So, get at me. I have a few things I could could trade. Mainly This Will Destroy You's S/T (I think? Nothing else on it but their name and an eagle and stuff) and Silversun Pickups' Seasick 10".

Well, I just mentioned the whole signed part because I figured it would make it a little more desirable....personally, I don't care if anything is signed or not when I'm deciding on whether or not to buy it. I don't think it would really drive a much higher premium anyway. You could probably get all of the guys to sign it anytime. I really have no idea of what I should ask for it, but I'd be willing to take an offer.

If you have any Coheed related stuff, I'd also be interested in trading. I'm a collector.