FS: BTBAM, BATTLES, CASPIAN, CIRCA SURVIVE, PRIMUS, RED SPAROWES, MONO, and more

hellomrminkle

Hey everyone, I am looking at getting rid of some of my records in order to help with some recent hospital bills. I have only traded and sold a few times since I started purchasing records so I don't have a long list of references. I have an ebay account (user minkisguitar) if you want to check it for some sort of seller status. All of these have been well taken care of, purchased new or from a show, so the only wear or blemishes are what came with them. They have been stored upright on a shelf in plastic sleeves, and some with the vinyl in dust-free sleeves which i will include with the item while I still have them. I can e-mail photos if you are interested. I am not looking for any trades, Paypal only please. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Please add $3 each album for shipping in the US with media mail via USPS. Will ship via any other method if the buyer wishes to pay for it. Will ship once the item is paid for. I will package according to the post on this forum as best as i can.

I have a tradelist as well, and can be possibly persuaded to sell something that is not listed here if the price is right. You can check it out here if you like: http://deadformat.net/tradelist/Minkis

12’s

Arms and Sleepers – Matador Remixed – Black $5

Battles – Ice Cream – Vanilla $10

Battles – My Machines – Silver $10

Between the Buried and Me – The Great Misdirect – Grey Marble, Hot Topic exclusive $20

Caspian – Live at Old South Church – Blush $15

Circa Survive – Appendage – Oxblood Red $15

Cursive – I Am Gemini – Black $10

The Decemberists – The Hazards of Love – Black $15

Mono – Holy Ground – Red /500 $40

Primus – Frizzle Fry – Black $10

Primus – Sailing the Seas of Cheese – Black $10

Red Sparowes – The Fear is Excruciating… - Black $10

Red Sparowes – Aphorisms – Transparent Orange $10

Tartufi – Goodwill of the Scar – Black $10

These Arms Are Snakes – Tail Swallower and Dove – Pink 1st press $15

Touche Amore – Parting the Sea Between Brightness and Me- Red 2nd press $10