Spook Houses- Trying LP

Hey

I'm sometimes bad at posting on messageboards. Blah Blah Blah.

We just released this LP yesterday. I love it a lot. This is what someone else said about it:

SPOOK HOUSES’ debut LP delivers low-fi slacker indie rock loaded with the energy of the band’s rambunctious punk roots and is an album surely to be accessible by angsty american suburban teenagers or nostalgic lovers of 90s basement rock in the vein of Built to Spill and Neutral Milk Hotel. The aptly named, Trying will be released on August 14th in association with Evil Weevil Records (12″ vinyl), Double Double Whammy and Chill Mega Chill Records (cassette) on August 14th.

Formed in 2010, SPOOK HOUSES is the product of high school friends, Colin Alexander, 20, and David Benton, 21 in the Manhattan suburban neighborhood of Ridgewood, NJ. Amid some lineup changes, the duo added another high school bud, Alkis Meimaris, 21 (bass) and SUNY Purchase classmate Nick Cobro, 22 (drums). The newly finalized quartet spent 2011 self-releasing the Home EP and sharing the bill with the likes of Real Estate, Screaming Females, Beach Fossils and Twin Sister. This ain’t no pilgrim band.

If you want to order a copy head over to our bandcamp page or download it for free through the band's bandcamp here.

We have more stuff on our actual shopping cart page here.

Thanks a lot

Bill