WTB- Dillinger Four- Situationist Comedy(pink)

theshredhi

Cannot help on the trade but thought I give you a heads up that there are 2 versions. One is pink opaque the other is clear transparent red. They are both from the same first pressing.

They turn up once in a blue moon on ebay, I have seen these go for $99 but sometimes as low as $25. The opaque pink one shows up more often.

OK, Thanks for the info, I guess I never differentiated from the 2. Yeah I guess I dont really care which one. Would you consider them from the same press. I'm guessing not, but I assume they called the transparent red "Pink" when selling? Which in that case it came from the same Pressing. I'm even confusing myself with this. Let's put it this way, I'll take whatever. And I'll be checkin ebay and discogs every once in a while, I think I just wasn't collecting records when this came out, but was back at it when Civil War came out so this is the only one I'm missing, different colors or not. This is crazy, aren't these still $5 most places? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dillinger-Four-Pinhead-Gunpowder-Split-7-green-day-crimpshrine-punk-rare-/261083819002?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3cc9ceebfa#ht_500wt_1142

Yeah, I've loved D4 forever. Coolest shit tho was when that bootleg D4 BBC thing came out I emailed Billy where I can buy it. He said it's just a crappy bootleg, they are charging way too much for 4 songs, you don't need to give them money for this. So he mailed me one for free, I assume the label gave them some to sell or something or maybe they just gave him one for himself, i dont know.. That was rad tho. I'd love to go to The Triple Rock, just don't see myself going to Minnesota anytime soon.

Yeah, I've loved D4 forever. Coolest shit tho was when that bootleg D4 BBC thing came out I emailed Billy where I can buy it. He said it's just a crappy bootleg, they are charging way too much for 4 songs, you don't need to give them money for this. So he mailed me one for free, I assume the label gave them some to sell or something or maybe they just gave him one for himself, i dont know.. That was rad tho. I'd love to go to The Triple Rock, just don't see myself going to Minnesota anytime soon.

heh. I used to work there.

Good luck, dude! I've been on the hunt for this too. Ugggh.

I have a hook up, now gotta work on the numbers game. Afraid of what he wants. Not sure what to say when I'm given first go. Start at $50? Least favorite part or record collecting without a doubt. Flippig is what it is, bartering I'm a sucker tho.