The Adicts Live show

So , The Adicts have been one of my favorite bands since I got into punk in middle school. I may have an opportunity to see them, as they are finally returning back to Florida. I have several options, but I want to know, are they worth seeing or should I just revel in the nostalgia and pretend they aren't touring anymore. I know I've seen some stuff about them being douches, but they are still one of my favorite bands. I also realize that their name is in my screenname, that was also back from middle school, I am just to lazy to think of another one haha. thanks for the info!

I saw them in Philly early this year with World Inferno (pre-incident) and it was a ton of fun. They have an incredible amount of energy still and the stage show is fun to watch/be a part of. They didn't play too much new stuff, just a few off Life Goes On. I heard every song I really wanted to hear except Get Adicted. You really can't go wrong with seeing them. Prior to this, I was meaning to see them for a long time and it was everything I hoped for and more.

I met Monkey and Pete earlier in the night just hanging out by the merch tables and they weren't douches at all. Granted, the incident was with Kid. Though Jack is no saint either especially after he has had a few...