Guest tms2787

Hey , just curious what test press did you score ?

I got one for the Tumblin' Dice/She Loves You 7". I believe all of the tests were blank white label with a large center hole. (I seem to remember that when S1D put one up last year in that round of "DAN FROM BIG D HAS THROAT CANCER, LET'S HELP WITH HIS MEDICAL BILLS!" where they sold off all those glorious Fake Problem and Gaslight tests that I would've loved to get.)

I picked it up for a relative bargain in a private sale from a friend of the band along with two other tests from another band. I'm almost waiting for his direct message to me before they go back out on tour asking if I want something else so they can build up tour funds. (yes, that HAS happened since I bought those three tests from him, and you bet your ass I overpaid for another test.)

Pee ehmmd

I got it, I am on a quick break at work. I will respond to you tonight - thank you!

Everyone here was a big help when I put up my post about buying Gaslight stuff. Now the collection is complete (plus a test press).

Good luck, and I hope your checking account is up for the ride.

Glad to hear that! I am not looking for a full collection. Hell, I only love Brand New that much and it's taken me years to get close to everything and I'm still not, lol. I am just hoping for one of each release.

Think Travis has a bunch of variants he's been trying to move.

Hot Topic Travis? Lol!

I got one for the Tumblin' Dice/She Loves You 7". I believe all of the tests were blank white label with a large center hole. (I seem to remember that when S1D put one up last year in that round of "DAN FROM BIG D HAS THROAT CANCER, LET'S HELP WITH HIS MEDICAL BILLS!" where they sold off all those glorious Fake Problem and Gaslight tests that I would've loved to get.)

I picked it up for a relative bargain in a private sale from a friend of the band along with two other tests from another band. I'm almost waiting for his direct message to me before they go back out on tour asking if I want something else so they can build up tour funds. (yes, that HAS happened since I bought those three tests from him, and you bet your ass I overpaid for another test.)

Very nice!