Sleeping With Sirens — "Let's Cheers To This" pre-order from Rise Records

Bryne

• 6 months later...

So I hate to bump a thread this old but I am hoping someone could help me out. I ordered some records from Best Buy awhile back. Not really expecting to get get any of them since they were all back ordered. This was one of them. To my surprise it actually did ship and I got it a few days ago. But what even surprised me more was what I saw when I pulled the record out of the jacket.

2v0es77.jpg

All the info I could find about this record was that it was pressed on teal and cream. I have found nothing about clear. I emailed Rise Records on their website but havent heard from them. I went to look for a phone number on their site but it seems like it has been down now. It has not loaded for me since shortly after I sent them a message. Im just looking for some info on this and hoping someone could shed some light on this pressing.

Nope. There was no insert or anything. Just the plain black sleeve and the record.

tumblr_mn2tdfZS2L1s112s4o1_500.jpg

Don't know if you can see it in this photo but right above the upc code it says "Limited to 1500". And if we go back to good ol' code checking the base of the spine's code on the cream colour is RISE 132-1 and on the lp itself the code is 5-84238 ISI-700441 Then B is 5-84239 ISI-700441 if all of those match it's a color mess up if they don't It's probably a tour or unofficial. Which, if you aren't already, would be extremely weird since there's no info about a tour pressing online and also I don't think Best Buy would buy unofficial albums. Hope that helps. 

I just checked mine and above the upc code its says "second pressing limited to 1000"

so there was a second pressing? im confused because I dont see any info anywhere about a second pressing.

Wow, that's cool. Rise probably repressed it and (since their site has been having issues) haven't got around to officially releasing any information about it. I'm gonna try and find some more information about it but maybe for now it would be cool for you to add to dead format?

• 11 months later...

I just checked mine and above the upc code its says "second pressing limited to 1000"

so there was a second pressing? im confused because I dont see any info anywhere about a second pressing.

I just got one from Best Buy and mine's on yellow. Mine has the same UPC but actually says above the UPC "SECOND PRESSING LIMITED TO 1,000"