Project Debut vs. Project Essential

Can someone please give me some insight into the differences between these two tables? Obviously the Debut has the carbon tone arm, but what difference does this make and why? What other differences are there between the two turntables? I've heard that if I'm going to spend the money on an essential, then I might as well fork over another hundred bucks and get the carbon, but I'm looking for specifics as to why...

Well the Cart upgrade alone makes it worth it. Ortofon 2M Red is a $100 cart. Plus the obvious Carbon tonearm upgrade.

Be careful, only the Debut Carbon has those upgrades. The Debut III and under do not.

From what I understand the biggest difference besides the obvious tonearm/cartridge is that it is a sturdier table with upgraded internals. It's less prone to resonance. Don't quote me on that though. Ajxd or one of the more experienced users can illuminate the differences better than I could but I would just compare specs, that should tell you everything.

Be careful, only the Debut Carbon has those upgrades. The Debut III and under do not.

From what I understand the biggest difference besides the obvious tonearm/cartridge is that it is a sturdier table with upgraded internals. It's less prone to resonance. Don't quote me on that though. Ajxd or one of the more experienced users can illuminate the differences better than I could but I would just compare specs, that should tell you everything.

Yeah, he was talking about the Carbon