WTB - Masked Intruder - First Offense 7"

Scruffy...the janitor

Im sorry I didn't mean to steal his thread! I just really want the boxset or the 7" any colour. There are other people who commented how much they would buy the boxset for. I guess I'm treating it a bit like Ebay where highest bidder wins. If someone has one for sale and someone is willing to spend more on it than me then they should have it.

Im sorry I didn't mean to steal his thread! I just really want the boxset or the 7" any colour. There are other people who commented how much they would buy the boxset for. I guess I'm treating it a bit like Ebay where highest bidder wins. If someone has one for sale and someone is willing to spend more on it than me then they should have it.

You make sense from a traditional economic perspective. This is a "collective", not a "marketplace" (at least that is what it was originally designed to be). Which means trading is supposed to be preferred over selling, and if you do sell, you are generally encouraged to give a "VC discount" of 10-20% off top market value. It seems to be less of that in recent years but that is what it was initially intended as.

Bidding wars within threads are contradictory to the "collective" idea and are generally discouraged within the community. If you want it at any cost, relax, there will be one on ebay eventually. Jumping on other people's threads doesn't make you a terrible person, it's just discouraged.

Maybe you are well aware, but check poppunkbored.com as well as this site. That site is dedicated to this kind of music and might have more copies floating around between members.