Stay Clean Jolene - ST 7" Out Now (Drunken Sailor)

featuring members of The Great St louis and The Leif Ericsson, one of the best debut 7"s I've heard for a long time.

3 Killer tunes for fans of Broccoli/ Leatherface/ Motorhead/ Husker Du.

Stream it and download it for free here

http://drunkensailorrecords.bandcamp.com/album/s-t-7

Buy it from the store here

http://drunkensailorrecords.limitedrun.com/products/507632-stay-clean-jolene-st-7-drunken-sailor-records-drunkensailor-021

As well as my own label (Drunken Sailor), also released on Just Say No To Government Music (UK), Rad Girlfriend (USA), Eager Beaver (Japan)

Loads of stuff added to the store from such great labels as Static Shock Records, Speedowax, Yo-Yo, La-Ti-Da Records (amazing 7"s from this awesomeCanadian label)....and loads more.

You can still grab a Discharge/ OWTH on white, the new Unfun/ DespiteEverything 7", Vacation - Candy Waves7".

Next up on Drunken Sailor

What-A-Nights - ST LP (due to ship any day now, I'm pretty sure my versionis on colour), Flamingo 50 - Tear It Up LP (very soon too), A Page Of Punk/Werewolves On Motorcycles (this 7" is just crazy, will be released at theend of Feb), Baby Ghosts 7", Low Culture - Evil 7" (released to coincide with their European tour in March), Toys That Kill/ Future Virgins 7",Murmurs 12" (split release with the awesome Dead Broke)

• 1 month later...