Wanted: TMV De-Loused

alertthemute

they used to be available here:

http://www.11spot.com/gsl

keep a lookout and see if they restock?

A few weeks ago when you first posted this link I bought one from them and still hadn't received a shipping notice, so today I e-mailed them and said they were out of stock and were waiting on more from GSL. Said they hope it won't be too long. I'll give it a couple more weeks and if they don't get them back in I'll just cancel the order.

they used to be available here:

http://www.11spot.com/gsl

keep a lookout and see if they restock?

A few weeks ago when you first posted this link I bought one from them and still hadn't received a shipping notice, so today I e-mailed them and said they were out of stock and were waiting on more from GSL. Said they hope it won't be too long. I'll give it a couple more weeks and if they don't get them back in I'll just cancel the order.

yeah dude sorry. i never used it so i wasn't sure how well they worked. hopefuly it all works out for you though.

yeah dude sorry. i never used it so i wasn't sure how well they worked. hopefuly it all works out for you though.

oh dude no worries, anything is better than ebay.