Vinyl Collective Content sync with Delicious

Hey everyone, new user here,

I had an account with Discogs for a while, but I never got to use it to its full potential because I've used Delicious LIbrary basically since I started collecting larger numbers of albums, and since they don't offer a connection to Delicious I would have to add every album one by one, and I simply don't have the time to do that. 

I'm assuming there isn't a way to do this, because I haven't found a site that does.

The buy/sell/trade features here are nice, as are the Discogs features. They are much better than Amazon, because I consider Discogs as my 'standard' for pricing (90% of the time) and amazon seems to sell some $2 albums for $25 because people think their shit is worth something when it's not.

So basically what I'm saying is that in order for me to enjoy a site like this, or Discogs I should be able to sync it with my home library, otherwise I'll need to manually put in 600+ albums which are all potentially available for sale/trade.

Hopefully someone has worked out a way to load the XML exports or something, because I just can't use amazon anymore, I hate it.