Cartridge for Marantz 6100

I'm planning on replacing the cartridge on my Marantz 6100 soon.  It's got an old Shure M91ED with a Hi-Track stylus, but that's just what was on it when I bought it.  I really like the Grado cartridges I've owned and listened to, so I'm thinking I'll spring for a Grado Silver.

For those of you with experience with this table, is that cartridge overkill in this case?  Do you think this table will be able to push that cartridge for what it's worth, or should a take it a step down?

I appreciate the input.

If they sound better to you, use em! Our ears are different, and our musical tastes could be different. Outside of equipment harmony, there's also what just sounds better to you.

I heard a pair of B&W 686s that blew me away recently... and they're a cheapo speaker, though from a notable brand. Some people may not like em, but I was really impressed.

As for your cartridge situation, I stand by my first (couple) post. The Grado Silver is a great cartridge, especially if you like Grado's sound. But, its dynamics can pull out he flaws of the 6100. Or hell, any of the 6XXX series of Marantz. From that series, I've had a 6100, 6110, 6200 (personal favorite), 6300, 6350Q. All were great tables for their time.

When considering the Silver, I thought it was probably more than the table needed, so I appreciate the feedback.  I think I'll go with the Green and see what that does for me.  I should probably do my research and get a newer table, but without acutally being able to hear it through the system that I'll be running, I have a hard time justifying putting substantial money into anything.

Thanks again!