FS/FT: NOFX LPs

JLEWCHUCKEROO

Getting the box set, wanna unload what ive accumulated over the last 7 years. Going for pretty cheap, all prices include shipping in the US. Outside the US? we'll figure out a fair arrangement.

I will consider all trades. Looking mostly for Metal records, Epifat stuff, and Dillinger Four - Midwestern songs. 

most of these are NOT in collector nerd condition. they're all in good/fair most were bought at hot topic where it's hit or miss on jacket wear. 

Self Entitled - 180 gram

LP great shape, hardly played. The jacket is blown out a bit on the top and bottom from the massive record. and the jacket/liner notes combo sleeve already did that thing where it tears at the back seam a little and the record pokes out. It all came this way, not human error. I bet most of these came that way $15

Eating Lamb - Black

Bought this at a record store years ago. Black Vinyl. Jacket is in good condition. $7

Frisbee - 1st Press - Black

This record was sent to be with a bend in the corner of the jacket. not super noticable. $7

Punk In Drublic - Black

Finally a record in good condition. It's in great condition actually. $7

White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean - Black

see "Punk in Drublic"

Ribbed - Trans. Blue

Hot topic. Jacket is in good, but not great, condition. some faint record imprint wear on the jacket. just go buy another jacket if it bothers you. $15

So Long... - Trans. Green

Hot Topic, See Ribbed for jacket condition. $20

i swear i actually take care of my records. just a lot of bad luck with these. Thanks in advance.