FREE Shipping in Canada until the 29th

Hey, I have a birthday coming up and all I want is a bunch of orders.  To make this easy, I am offering free shipping anywhere in Canada.  The coupon code is 'free shipping' and can be used on any order over $25.  I'll keep it active until the 29th (Tuesday) of January.  

http://chiselrecords.com/in/

There are still a bunch of sale items available too! 

In mid February we will have better shipping rates for the US and elsewhere.  Keep in touch on Facebook and Twitter!

Thanks so much for reading and to everyone that has supported Chisel Records!

Andy

Take the last Bad Religion Recipe For Hate  and the last Good Riddance Capricorn one !!! you have to restock :)

Totes. ;)  Just placed an order.  This new Bad Religion album is really helping sell their back catalog. 

The stuff that was/is on sale will not be re-stocked though.  

I was about to place an order but, the code doesn't work anymore...

It is still active.  Not sure why it isn't working for you.  You can send me an email with your order and I'll get back with an invoice.  There is a space between free shipping for the code and the order needs to be over $25  That is all i can think of that can make it not work for you.

It is still active.  Not sure why it isn't working for you.  You can send me an email with your order and I'll get back with an invoice.  There is a space between free shipping for the code and the order needs to be over $25  That is all i can think of that can make it not work for you.

It's working now! Thanks