Wtb: Silverstein Records (ONLY 1 MORE TO GO! - WBIEF (BLUE) - PAYING $150!)

raynerho

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have almost everything except test presses.  If you were willing to part with any of your test presses I'd consider trading any of my vinyl.

When broken is easily fixed:

Putty Grey 114

Blue 425

Discovering the waterfront

white 200

blue 500

coke bottle 1800

Shipwreck in the Sand

Opaque orange 400

Opaque green 600

Arrivals and Departures

brown 200

blue 900

yellow 900

Rescue

root beer float 350

tan 300

red 300

brown 1300

this is how the wind shifts

blue 

clear 1000

Purple marble Addendum

missing seafoam green 350

Short Songs

Yellow 

White

Missing Clear

7" Support your lock record store

7" Etched if you could see inside my soul

7" Four minutes being cool

Hey I have almost everything except test presses. If you were willing to part with any of your test presses I'd consider trading any of my vinyl.

Putty Grey 114

Blue 425

white 200

blue 500

coke bottle 1800

Shipwreck in the Sand

Opaque orange 400

Opaque green 600

Arrivals and Departures

brown 200

blue 900

yellow 900

Rescue

root beer float 350

tan 300

red 300

brown 1300

blue

clear 1000

Purple marble Addendum

Short Songs

Yellow

White

Missing Clear

Sorry! Could never sell my test presses. Pretty lucky to be able to get all the test presses of the 'victory records' era! If you are willing to let go of any Silverstein, let me know. It would be cool for me to complete my collection by getting everything from you!

Hey I have almost everything except test presses. If you were willing to part with any of your test presses I'd consider trading any of my vinyl.

Putty Grey 114

Blue 425

white 200

blue 500

coke bottle 1800

Shipwreck in the Sand

Opaque orange 400

Opaque green 600

Arrivals and Departures

brown 200

blue 900

yellow 900

Rescue

root beer float 350

tan 300

red 300

brown 1300

blue

clear 1000

Purple marble Addendum

Short Songs

Yellow

White

Missing Clear

And also, your colllection is pretty fuckingg sick! So awesome!

Hey I just got my CD "when the shadows beam" in.  It is brand new in perfect condition still wrapped in plastic.  I am willing to let this go for something good that I don't have or to possibly sell.  I paid a decent amount for it and don't know if ill ever get a chance to buy another one.

photo2_zps48f4ca52.jpg

photo1_zpsc636f3a8.jpg

So tempted to open it and check it out.  I cant find any pictures of the album art or the booklet that comes with the CD.

Here is a twitter conversation with Shane Told and I about the CD.  He said there are 1000 out there which is a decent amount but I don't know how many are left and what condition they are in since the band really wasn't well known in 2002 and this is a EP released by the band not a record company.  

tweet_zps6d437fbd.png

Hey I just got my CD "when the shadows beam" in.  It is brand new in perfect condition still wrapped in plastic.  I am willing to let this go for something good that I don't have or to possibly sell.  I paid a decent amount for it and don't know if ill ever get a chance to buy another one.

photo2_zps48f4ca52.jpg

photo1_zpsc636f3a8.jpg

So tempted to open it and check it out.  I cant find any pictures of the album art or the booklet that comes with the CD.

Here is a twitter conversation with Shane Told and I about the CD.  He said there are 1000 out there which is a decent amount but I don't know how many are left and what condition they are in since the band really wasn't well known in 2002 and this is a EP released by the band not a record company.  

tweet_zps6d437fbd.png

Dope! Wish I had it. Hit me up if you ever wanna let it go. These 2 EPs are rare as fuck and I have not seen it for sale anywhere before. That being said, I dont think I can ever see myself letting my Silverstein record collection go so trading is out for me! Congrats on getting this and let me know if you decide to sell it!

Alright I probably wont trade it ether unless it was for a test press, i know your hanging on to yours.  Hey BTW i know your a big silverstein fan too and I am going to see them on Thursday in NYC and they have tour only cassettes of "This is how the wind shifts" want me to grab you one if i can?  I wont charge you more than I pay for it and the shipping.... let me know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Nickificial, feels like you have been with me the whole way while I attempt to complete this variant collecting. Appreciate your efforts

and words!

Yeah, if I could, I wouldnt shell out $150 too, but oh well, let's just see if I can even get 1 at that price! Hoping for a repress as well, so I can still continue my collection. I will definitely feel empty when I complete this collection haha!

Thanks again dude!