Wanted: Another Breath, Shook Ones, etc

Guest genericinsight

Guest genericinsight

So yeah. I really can't be spending money right now so I'd much rather trade.

these are some records I'm looking for that I've really been into lately and would like to own on vinyl (and I suck for flaking out on them at first). Colors/pressing info not important, I'd like to own these for listening purposes:

Shook Ones - FFF

Another Breath - Not Now, Not Ever

How We Are - S/T 7"

then of course the collection pieces I'm still looking for:

Strung Out - Live In A Dive on red/green; American Paradox blue; and Fat Club 7" MARBLE GREEN (NOT the standard olive green)

Down To Nothing - way too much, check my DF want list

End Of A Year - Sincerely on seafoam green; Three Fifteen split on black; any variant of We Understand Europeans Are A Sexual People 7" (except clear)

wanna trade? check my list in the sig. some stuff I've updated lately and again, some stuff I may be willing to trade, just ask. (main off limits stuff are collection pieces)

help me out, let's do some trades.

EDIT: I'd also be down to trade copies of the GENERIC INSIGHT RADIO comp CD for any of this stuff!

(track list here: http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=68638&)

Guest genericinsight

are you talking about Mill City? Yeah, the band has copies on clear blue, and I suck cause I opted to buy a shirt from them when I saw them 2 weeks ago instead of the LP. but I actually JUST found it BIN for pretty cheap in an ebay store so I bought it off there, hence why I edited the post.

thanks anyways though!

Guest genericinsight
just talk to EOAY, pat told me they just got a box of the 3 colours of the 'we understand...' 7"

yeah I remember you told me, I just keep forgetting.

Guest genericinsight
i saw not now, not ever at a store in atlanta here today. it was numbered out of 200 for like 8 bucks

would you be able to pick it up/mail it? that would RULE immensely. i can paypal you the cash for it.