Toys That Kill/ Future Virgins 7" (Drunken Sailor Records)

Man, when's the last time Future Virgins put something out?  This is going to be great! So it's coming out the 12th.  Is that when it's going up for sale as well?

Western Problems LP in 2011 I think...

Stoked for some new TTK/FV!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally out today and shipping!

2 amazing bands come together for this killer split 7". I asked Todd a couple of years ago about doing a record, greatness takes time.

Both bands make some of the most heartfelt music out there, it doesn't matter what crap I write, you should buy this record because it's everything a record should be.

Toys That Kill' should need no introduction, formed out of the ashes of FYP. For me, everything Todd Congelliere touches turns to gold. This song, which clocks in at over 4 minutes is no different, 'This Cult Is Way Off' is their first new song since last years 'Fambly 42' album.

Future Virgins are maybe the best of the Chattanooga bands (for me) and that's saying something. 2 killer songs, their first new stuff since 'Western Problems', this band can do no wrong. Hook laden, melodic pop perfection, Future Virgins' steal hearts.

Stream it here

http://www.punknews.org/bands/toysthatkill

Buy it here

http://drunkensailorrecords.limitedrun.com/products/513784-toys-that-kill-future-virgins-7-drunken-sailor-records-drunken-sailor-022

Comes in full colour sleeve (check out the artwork by Daisy Winfrey), insert and download code.

400 Black Vinyl and 100 Blue Vinyl.

Next up. Rad Company/ Tight Bros 7", Iron Chic - Spooky Action 7", Piss Test/ Fist City 7",Good Grief/ BuzzorHowl 7" Husker Du tribute 7" (inc Tenement/ Unfun/ Bent Outta Shape/ Unfun/ Dauntless Elite/ Your Pest Band and Crow Bait), Murmurs 12", A Page Of Punk LP

Finally, Fist City (Canada) are coming over in May, unfortunately some of the dates have fallen through. If anyone can help with any please get in touch.

Here's what they have so far

May 2-4th Liverpool, Sound City Fest

May 5th Leek, One Day Festival

May 10th Leeds, Santiagos

May 14th Manchester, House Show

May 15th London, Shackwell Arms

May 16-18th Brighton, Great Escape Festival

You can listen to them here

http://fistcity.bandcamp.com/

• 5 weeks later...