SOme stuff for sale (SS and offers: FP, Thursday, Green Day, Gaslight, Souls, TWY, FOB, Iron Chic)

idreamofpunk

Extras and stuff I don't need. You can also take a look at the tradelist in my signature. Please look at the picture to see if something is signed because if it is, I will not let it go. This also includes the Red City Radio LPs where they signed them on the back of the jacket for whatever reason. Also unless they're listed here, Gaslight Anthem and Fake PRoblems stuff will elicit a "no." As will Most Jimmy Eat World stuff, and the vast majority of Manic Street Preachers items. But here goes.

Green Day - Uno - 1st Pressing, pink, /1500 - 20ppd

Green Day - Dos - 1st Pressing, blue, /1500 - 20ppd

Thursday - Full Collapse - whatever pressing, sealed, slight seam split on the spine 'cause Victory doesn't know how to pack records, clear w/ black smoke, /110 offer (got it 'cause it's my wife's favorite album ever, and she doesn't want to keep it, 'cause we have a first pressing test and she doesn't think we need this one)

Fall Out Boy - Folie A Deux - 1st Pressing, orange and red, /? - 30ppd

Bouncing Souls - Complete Control Sessions - 10", 1st PRessing, yellow, /300 - 15

Gaslight Anthem - Hold You Up - 10", 1st Pressing, red, /3000 15ppd

Masked Intruder - First Offense - 7", 2nd Pressing, black, /250 - 15ppd

Dave Hause - C'Mon Kid - 7", 1st Pressing, white, /300 - 10ppd

The Wonder Years - Manton Street - 7", 1st Pressing, blue, /500 - 15ppd

Iron Chic/Pacer - 7", 1st Pressing, 2nd All In Vinyl Split Series (1 of 6), white, /400 - offer

New Bruises/The Amistad - 7", 1st Pressing, 2nd All In Vinyl Split Series (3 of 6), red, /400 - 10ppd

The State Lottery/The 255s - 7", 1st Pressing, 2nd All In Vinyl Split Series (2 of 6), grey, /100 - offer

Fake Problems - Songs for Teenagers (w/Gaslight Anthem cover for the bside) - 7", 1st Pressing, green, /500 - $15ppd

Fake Problems - Songs for Teenagers (w/Gaslight Anthem cover for the bside) - 7", 1st Pressing, clear, /500 - $15ppd

ppd prices are US only. International will be more. PM me if you need a quote for shipping.

Also, check this baby that's almost 8 months old!

68553_10100441043123236_1705750846_n.jpg

I put up some old-ass posters and other stuff on my tumblr. I've even made the link to to go the "for sale" tag where you can avid any material that you probably don't want to see.

Included is an old cardstock poster for Take Off your Pants and JAcket, the insert photos from the White Album, the poster insert from Imagine, and a promotional window cling for Farmhouse by Phish.

And something for if you REALLY like PBR. Hell yeh? Hell yeh.

• 1 year later...