FS: Oldies, Collectables,Edison, Sports/Globetrotter Stuff, Record Cases

mattyjnow

Pretty random collection of things I found. If no one is interested I am going to decorate with them. All in amazing condition for 60+ years old. Almost mint in these awesome record cases with sleeves and a log. I have an Excel file that's easier to follow if you are interestd just PM me.

Title/Description Author/Artist Year Format Additional Description Harlem Globetrotter Yearbook   1964 Magazine "Magicians of Basketball" AMECO Code Course   1957 45" 33 1/2 RPM 5 records w/ Preparation for Amateur and Commercial Code Examinations Harlem Globetrotter Feat. Brother Bones   45" 33 1/2 RPM Side 1: "Sweet Georgia Brown" Side 2: "Poor Butterfly" Greatest Moments in Sports Narrator - Mel Allen   45" 33 1/2 RPM Dempsey, Jesse Owens, Babe Ruth, Gehrig, etc Kathleen Mavourneen Thomas Chalmers   EDISON Side 2: "Beautiful Isle of Somewhere" J.S. Fearis Uncle Josh in a Barber Shop Cal Stewart   EDISON Side 2: "Uncle Josh Keeps House"  O Promise Me - Robin Hood (de Koven) Elizabeth Spencer   EDISON Side 2: "Carry Me Back to Old Virginy" Jamse Bland Gypsy Girl - Fox Trot (Oliver G. Wallace) Tuxedo Dance Orchestra   EDISON Side 2: "Ruspana - One Step" (Mary Earl) Tuxedo Dance Orchestra Polkas and Waltzes Ron Terry and Orchestra   LP 33 1/2 RPM 12 tracks                Brown records Case         Mambo Baby Jim Brown & Four Bells   45 Side 2: "Shake Rattle and Roll"  Dim, Dim, The Lights (I Want Atmoshere) Marion Colby & Four Bells   45 Side 2: "Unsuspecting Heart" What a Dream Art Malvin   45 Side 2: "Hopelessly" The Song Singers Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep Arthur Norman   45 Side 2: " Fanny" The Little Shoemaker Roy Rogers and Dale Evans   45 Side 2: "Friends and Neighbors" Dream The Eight Bells   45 Side 2: "Skokiaan" They Were Doin the Mambo Tex Stewart, The Song Singers   45 Side 2: "Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight" The Song Singers The High and the Mighty Tommy Dorsey ft. Jimmy Dorsey 45 Side 2: "The Man That Got Away" The Man Upstairs Tony Russo   45 Side 2: "My Restless Lover" Betty Johnson Three Beaus & A Peep                Red Record Album         I Hear the Angles Singing Frankie Laine and The Four Ladies LP Side 2: "Ain't It a Pity and a Shame"  What Would You Do? (If Jesus Came to Your House) Porter Wagoner   LP  Side 2: "How Can You Refuse Him Now" How Great Thou Art Bill Carle   LP Side 2: "Saved By Grace" What a Friend We Have In Jesus/Jesus Keep…Cross The Christian Chapel Choir   LP  Side 2: "The Lord's Prayer/Onward Christian Soldiers"                Black Record Album labled Religious Records         The Holy City The Musical Places   LP  Side 2: "My Anchor Holds" DAMAGED The Kings College Victory March The Musical Places   LP Side 2: "The Comforter Has Come"/"Jesus Is Calling" I Am A Pilgrim "Tennessee" Ernie Ford   LP  Side 2: "His Hands" Yours and Thine/My Soul Must Sing/God Answers Prayer The Family Alter Quartet   LP  Side 2: "We Adore Thee"/"All That Thrills My Soul Is Jesus"/"God Is Waiting.." A Morning Prayer/Leaning On the Everlasting Arms The Christian Chapel Choir   LP  Side 2: "The Old Rugged Cross/Faith of Our Fathers" He'll Understand and Say Well Done The Negan Sisters   LP Side 2: "I'd Rather Have Jesus"                Brown Record Album         Moritat Dick Hyman Trio   LP Side 2: "Baubles, Bangles and Beads" The Death of Emmet Till The Ramparts   LP Parts 1 and 2 The Trouble With Harry Alfi and Harry   LP Side 2: "A Little Beauty" John Henry The Lonnie Donegan Skiffle Group LP Side 2: "Rock Island Line" That's All "Tennessee" Ernie Ford   LP Side 2: "Bright Lights and Blonde-Haired Women" Tutti Frutti/Seven Days Bill Marine/Laura Leslie   LP Side 2: "11th Hour Melody/Little Child" Jim Polack/Elise & Russ Gregory The Poor People of Paris/Lullaby of Birdland Maury Law/The parisians   LP Side 2: "Why Do Fools Fall In Love/Ninety Nine Years" Teeners/Maury Laws Forget Her Tony Bennet   LP Side 2: "Can You Find It In Your Heart" Slap Leather (The Song of the Gun) Chuck nelson   LP Side 2: "The Green Green Mountains"                Black Record Album         I Want You To Be My Baby Lillian Briggs   LP Side 2: " Don't Stay Away Too Long" Down In Mexico Ella Mae Morse   LP Side 2: "Rock and Roll Wedding Baby Tell Me Willows   LP Side 2: "Church Bells May Ring" No Other One Eddie Fisher   LP Side 2: "Without You" Ninety Nine Years (Dead or Alive) Guy Mitchell   LP Side 2: "Perfume, Candy and Flowers" Dig Nervous Norvus   Lp Side 2: "Transfusion" Willy Can Mitch Miller   LP Side 2: "Libson Antigua (In Old Lisbon)" The Man With The Blue Guitar De John Sisters   LP Side 2: "Hotta Chocolotta" If You Don't Somebody Else Will/Loose Talk Jesse and Jim/Frank Roberts   LP Side 2: "Out Behind the Barn/This Is The Thanks I Get" Jim Fair Hepcat Baby/Courtin' In the Rain Jim Fair/Marlon Ramey   LP Side 2: "Thank You for Calling/Honky Tonk Girl" Jim Fiar/Preston Ward Hearts of Stone/Make Yourself Comfortable Gayle Lark/Lew Raymond   LP Side 2: "Let Me Go, Lover/Dim, Dim The Lights" Gayle Lark/Brian King No More/That's All I Want From You Mimi Martel/Nat Charles   LP Side 2: "Open Up Your Heart"/Melody of Love" Isa Ashdown/The Rhythmaires Rock Love/Pledging My Love Mimi Martel/Nat Charles   LP Side 2: "Crazy otto/How Important Can It Be" Nat Charles/Mimi Martel Ko Ko Mo/Earth Angel Gayle Lark/Rhythmaires   LP Side 2: "Sincerely/Tweedle Dee" Gayle Lark Much Too Young to Die/You Can't Have my Love Eddie Moore/Eileen Nunn   LP Side 2: "Go Boy Go/Good Night Sweatheart Good Night" Marlon Ramey/Jesse and Jim