WTD: Rodreguez "Cold Fact" Coachella Clear Vinyl

Plarocks

Hello,

If anyone is reading this at Cochella, or is near a Zia Records location, I am really wanting the Rodreguez "Cold Fact" clear vinyl pressing.

I REALLY like clear vinyl, and to get this amazing album pressed that way would be an awesome add to my collection.

I will be waiting in line at 4AM at one of my local record stores this Saturday, and would certainly trade you another RSD piece that perhaps you would want more.

I am also willing to Paypal you, provided how much extra you would need above purchase price

Please PM me if you can help.

Yours in sound,

Peter

Hello,

If anyone is reading this at Cochella, or is near a Zia Records location, I am really wanting the Rodreguez "Cold Fact" clear vinyl pressing.

I REALLY like clear vinyl, and to get this amazing album pressed that way would be an awesome add to my collection.

I will be waiting in line at 4AM at one of my local record stores this Saturday, and would certainly trade you another RSD piece that perhaps you would want more.

I am also willing to Paypal you, provided how much extra you would need above purchase price

Please PM me if you can help.

Yours in sound,

Peter

This is coming out in clear for RSD?  Huh, must have missed it.

Well, yes and no. It is "Listed" on the RSD website as a "RSD Limited Run / Regional Focus Release" but the fine print says only for sale at Coachella sponsored by Zia Records.

I am a little late on the ball for this, as I think the concert is going on now.  BUT, just in case someone out there is checking their phone, or someone from Zia Records can help, I sure would appreciate it :)

Thanks for the reply!

Peter