Who wants to make money screen printing 300 vinyl jackets?

brianmorgante

Hello, I have a job for someone.

I was talking with a friend that came to visit the other day, and his band had quite the issue come up.  I'll leave the band and label nameless on here, but basically, there was a huge misunderstanding and my friend's band is sitting on 300 records with no jackets due to a printing error.  They just had a release show, and have been wanting to get these out, but need to make something happen.  I told them the good people here on the board would probably be more than willing to help, so I'm looking for someone to do the job!

If anyone is interested in talking about about this, just message me on here, or email [email protected] and I can give you the details.  I figured I would come here first and help them put dollars into someone's pockets rather than someone random.

Thanks!

I have a friend based in Chicago that does some really awesome screen printing work in his own space that he rents out, he's done work for tons of bands and local places and im sure he could show you some of his works. I know he works under Modest Merch they can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/ModestMerch?fref=ts