Youth Brigade Sound & Fury Vinyl Remaster Never Sounded Better! Out in a couple months!

Guest luckylacquers

Guest luckylacquers

If your thinking about getting a copy of Youth Brigade's 1st full length - Sound & Fury.   It's never sounded better.   I made sure of it.  Pick up the new vinyl when it comes out in a month or two.   I dug on it.  -- Dave @ Lucky

Guest luckylacquers

cool thanks woisthespider.  cant tell who you are from the member id, but thanks!  : )

Shawn Stern had me recut from CD, which was actually made from a vinyl in the mid 80s, when CDs first came out.  So it was actually more like a Restore job, which i do tons of.  Reactionaries, Minutemen, Disorder, MDC, everything on Cheap Rewards and Punk Records...Recess with all the LookOut re-issues like Queers and Weasel...they ALL are huge improvements to the originals..oh, its never been out of press, so i dont think its techically a "re-release".  Just new and improved!

so that mean both the CD and all the early pressings are from from the same set of Mothers, with all the mistakes and vinyl issues that can occur on records and often did back then, becuase we werent filled with 80s and 90s kids that think vinyl is suppoed to sound like CDs...lol.  kids new what vinyl was back then and embraced it with all its deficiencies.  So i was able to clean it up, restore and recut. so it sounds cleaner and more vibrant than ever! even cleaner than the CD and more worthy of todays expectations...just raising the bar...

No Idea also has me remaster and recut all their old back catalog from the late 80s and 90s, when the Mothers are cashed.  stuff usually comes out  a few DB louder, wider, fuller and not gravely like it often did back then...small brown bike, hot water music...Against me! Re-inventing Axel Rose is a good example.  i find fixable options to finicky vinyl pre-masters and get them to come out clean a few DB or more usually.  its how i spend my free-time...lol..and why i make the big-bucks!   so if its an old repressing, send me a copy of the original vinyl and chances are, i can improve on it greatly.