Donate and win some records! Straylight Run/Fall Out Boy

I know this has been done before and people were successful with it. So here's mine; just a little back story first. I work in a small charter school in Albany, NY we're a single gender elementary school, I'm the Physical Education/Health teacher at the girls school. We also have a boys elem. school too. One thing we've been missing in our program is a sports program. This year along with some colleagues we decided to start one. It's a very large undertaking because were opening it to our middle school students as well. This year we ran a small after school program with luke-warm success, one major issue we ran into was keeping track of schedules, contact information, medical records, and things of that nature. I started a project on donors-choose which helps teachers fund projects. We have a small budget which will get us up and running but were in need of a few other things. Luckily, we have a generous community that we've reached out to which is helping with equipment and volunteer coaches and referees. What I'm looking to get is a tablet for our record keeping, my project costs $408.00 which will buy us a Samsung tablet that can be brought to each site. In the fall we're doing flag football and zumba, in the winter we're doing basketball, and spring will be kickball. So if you can donate anything it would be a great help! Plus donors-choose is offering to double donations by entering the code "inspire" so if you donate $1.00 it will count as $2.00. I'm offering up from my collection right now Straylight Run's RSD Prepare to be Wrong ep and the second press of Fall Out Boy's Take This To Your Grave on clear blue. I'll be adding in random 7's and 12's to the winner as well. If you can donate or help spread the word, either would be greatly appreciated! Link is below, if you have any questions please feel free to pm me or leave a question here. The link also talks about what we're doing. If you donate please pm me your name, the drawing will be held, if/when the project is funded.

http://www.donorschoose.org/project/our-first-sports-intramural-program/1012728/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=proposal_approve