Jardín de la Croix - 187 steps to cross the universe (Math-Rock) in vinyl

Hi guys!

I wanna present you an Spanish Math-Rock and Progresive Instrumental Rock from Madrid (Spain). They are Jardín de la Croix.

528433_618765581471884_1462936609_n.jpg

Jardin  de la Croix were born in 2006. They were openers for bigger bands like: This Will Destroy you, Caspian, Russian Circles, Barones, Kylesa, Karma to burn, Graveyard, Year no light, And so I watch you from Afar or the Toundra themselves. Till the moment they'd released 3 records: (2008) Pomeroy , (2011) Ocean Cosmonauts and (2013) 187 Steps to Cross the Universe.

You can listen and download their 3 albums totally free is this link:

and of course their new album "187 steps to cross the universe" launched 4 months ago too. ;-)

You can see their only video clip called "Blacksnout Seasnail" extracted from their second album "Ocean Cosmonauts":

The second teaser of their new album:

More info about the band:

We're Lar Gravacións, the record label who edited this "187 Steps to Cross the Universe" in vinyl in 2013 April.

This is a beautiful vinyl edition the new record of Jardin de la Croix "187 steps to cross the universe", an electrifying record in tribute the inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist Nikola Tesla. Both, the songs and the artwork record is a tribute to him.

This edition features a diferent artwork than the CD edition, it was designed by Alonso Urbanos (http://www.alonsourbanos.com/) too, with a 140GR weigth and one insert inside.

156866_637910882890687_131690845_n.jpg

Price: 12€

For international shippings contact us directly.

All the best!

This shipped from Spain on Thursday and was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday on Monday. Damn, that is fast shipping.

Great album too, definitely recommend if you are a fan of Prog, Instrumental or Mathy music.

Great, that was awesome!

Thanks for all! I Hope you enjoy the band and the vinyl! ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey folks, one year ago we decided to create this little record project for helping national and international independent music bands. Until the moment we're very happy, proud and we wanna continue it.

That's the reason why we wanna present you a "gift", during next 2 weeks (10/11/2013 - 10/25/2013) you can purchase our unique reference until the moment, the last album of Jardín de la Croix "187 steps to cross the universe" for only 8€ shipping costs includes for sendings to the Iberian Peninsula (except Portugal), Balearics, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Andorra. For international shippings contact us directly.

1378424_741243662557408_76280467_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

This guys have plenty of news for 2014!! First one is a live studio session with two songs of their last album "187 steps to cross the universe".

These 2 songs was recording with 8 HD cameras and the songs were playing in live.

Much more news coming soon!!! Here the teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR-aoNRMPeE#t=38

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

After months working hard on this video here you have the official video of Jardín de la Croix for "Colorado Springs" track off their last record "187 Steps to Cross the Universe". The video was directed by Manuel Pascual and tells the story of the last days of Nikola Tesla's life.

You can also visit their online web store and purchase some t-shitrs, Cds, vinyl: http://jardindelacroix.bigcartel.com/

Enjoy it!

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”