ebay: Minus the Bear Planet of Ice Instrumentals

Maybe because someone actually wants a physical copy for their collection? But jeez, I really don't understand why I'm being called all a tool, douche, etc when I never said I wasn't going to upload it. In fact, I will guarantee you I will upload it immediately after the auction ends (it's probably going to go on Waffles or something first though)

ahaha it's as though he just killed someone, but in actuality there's an uproar because he hasn't yet (yet being the keyword here) given something to you guys for free which he is not obligated to give.

Yeah it is pretty ridiculous.

Where'd you get that?

Focus tracks ftw!

I bought it off Gemm or one of those sites a while back.

UP IT

After the auction.

haha.

Hey wirez I think i know you from the gjb.digital7.com board...my sn was custarddreams

defiantly want the instrumentals from that MTB album, knights is the shit

isn't that site dead or something? haha.

Hey dude, sorry for snapping earlier in the thread. I just thought you only joined to sell your shit, because we've experienced a lot of that in the past few months. Glad to see you're actually participating in "daily board life" as well as upping the files once your auction is over. +1

Hey dude, sorry for snapping earlier in the thread. I just thought you only joined to sell your shit, because we've experienced a lot of that in the past few months. Glad to see you're actually participating in "daily board life" as well as upping the files once your auction is over. +1

sell me a Trust Locke shirt and I'll forgive you. ;D

sell me a Trust Locke shirt and I'll forgive you. ;D

I can definitely do that, seeing as how only a handful of people have paid for them. PM me your size and I'll let you know how to pay!