Places We Slept - Peeled 12", West Coast tour, other news....

Hey everybody, my band Places We Slept has a new 12" out now called Peeled. 7 songs, single-sided black vinyl. 300 copies.
a0762778757_10_zps75b03ed6.jpg

Order here:
http://placesweslept.bigcartel.com/product/peeled-12-lvr-008
Listen here:
www.placesweslept.bandcamp.com
http://vimeo.com/70006564

for folks across the sea, Strictly No Capital Letters will be distroing this for us soon out that way, so expect that in a couple weeks if you want to save a good chunk on shipping.

At the middle/end of this month we will also be heading out west, and while most of the dates are booked/being worked on, we still have a few that we could use help with. If anyone wants to point us in the right direction, it'd be greatly appreciated!

7/17 Omaha, NE @ The West Wing w/ Speedy Ortiz, Eric in Outerspace
7/20 Sioux Falls, SD @ Latitude 44 w/ Chump Party
7/21 Northern Cheyenne Rez, MT @ Partying.
7/22 Missoula, MT @ ZACC Below w/ TBA
7/23 Kennewick, WA @ The Stove Top w/ Holly Barkem
7/24 Seattle, WA @ Heartland w/ Sandy City, Gossimer, L'ile Pica, Love in Mind
7/25 Olympia, WA @ The Palace Flophouse w/ tba
7/26 Portland, OR @ Red and Black Cafe w/ Humble Cub
7/27 Eureka, CA @ The Ink Annex w/ Blanket Ghost
7/28 Oakland, CA @******
7/29 Day Off
7/30 Los Angeles, CA @ Origami Vinyl
7/31 Flagstaff, AZ @ TBA
8/1 Salt Lake City, UT @ Shred Shed w/ JAWWZZ, Wild Moth, Baby Ghosts
8/2 Denver, CO****

******indicates that we still need help with these towns, and you can get in touch with us at [email protected] if ya want
Thanks everybody, hopefully I get to meet some of you this summer again!
-JD

I have one copy of the 12" left, so I don't know if that will make it to the LA date, but Chris over at Unread Records should have like five or so left...http://www.unread-records.com/releases/places.html

as for the 7", those are long gone unfortunately. there's a tape out there that combines both the 7" and the first 12" that's still in print, though it's in the UK so shippings a pain...

Yeah, no problem jd. I'm actually in the middle of a two and a half month jaunt across Europe, but if you email me the mp3s (eatingskittles at gmail) then I'll make my way to some laptop ASAP.

Also, hit me with a tradelist of things you're looking to sell, because I'm definitely gonna pick up peeled, but shipping costs as much as the record itself (obviously not yer fault, but it's preferable to buy multiple things).

Love from the Czech Republic.

P.S. All those who have slept on Slept need to remedy that, stat. Short bursts of damaged melodic pop, warblin' on the right side of fidelity. For fans of anything.

RIYL: summer hits / further, early tullycraft, the k records distro ca 1996, sandy city, eric's trip, an electric kind of like spitting, ETC ETCETERA ETC.

Yeah, no problem jd. I'm actually in the middle of a two and a half month jaunt across Europe, but if you email me the mp3s (eatingskittles at gmail) then I'll make my way to some laptop ASAP.

Also, hit me with a tradelist of things you're looking to sell, because I'm definitely gonna pick up peeled, but shipping costs as much as the record itself (obviously not yer fault, but it's preferable to buy multiple things).

Love from the Czech Republic.

P.S. All those who have slept on Slept need to remedy that, stat. Short bursts of damaged melodic pop, warblin' on the right side of fidelity. For fans of anything.

RIYL: summer hits / further, early tullycraft, the k records distro ca 1996, sandy city, eric's trip, an electric kind of like spitting, ETC ETCETERA ETC.

I'm going to send you an email just because.