PO: Way Yes - Tog Pebbles (Sly Vinyl Records)

BUY HERE: http://store.slyvinyl.com/collections/frontpage/products/way-yes-tog-pebbles

LISTEN HERE: http://wayyes.com/album/tog-pebbles

WAY YES - TOG PEBBLES (SVR02)

This is the second release from Sly Vinyl Records.

FIRST 100 ORDERS WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A TEST PRESSING!!

(you are in the first 100 as long as there are more than 120 left)

RECORD DETAILS

-Limited to 300

-180 gram vinyl

-3 color swirl - Solid Red, Transparent Blue & Transparent Green

-Silver foil Stamped (#/300)

-Download Card Included

TRACK LIST

Side A

Colerain 06:28

Money Field 05:49

Don't Give Up 05:25

Macando 04:06

Side B

Get Healed 05:08

Rhythm of the Ants 02:56

Blood Line 04:45

Tog Pebbles 01:20

Piranha 04:13

Holy Drop 04:28

Listen Now

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Delays, ugh.

Hi all the lovely supporters of Sly. So I wanted to update everyone about the delays with the Way Yes record. Many of you ordered BSBD and are hopefully very happy with your records! As you know we ran into a set of issues with that release as well. Unfortunately they all revolve around the factory we decided to use on these 2 pressings. We would have moved our orders on Way Yes, but we were already locked in financially. They have continued to be the ruin of me & if we can muscle through the growing pains here, we'll definitwly press records elsewhere next time.

I hate excuses, so i'll keep this brief, in simple everytime someone tells me the records will be here they don't show up. They are supposedly in Denver now, so I'm "supposedly" getting them Monday

The good news, the records will sound amazing, the art is amazing, they are hand foil stamped, WILL be sent out in the order of when you ordered and are in black static free sleeves. The other good news is I'm DOUBLING your chance of getting a test press if you were in the first 100! 

Ok bad news time. The factories delivery of my order of "3 color Swirl of Translucent blue, Translucent Green and Red" is anything but what I was promised. The records are still cool and marbled, but not what you (or I) was expecting. See attached picture they sent me earlier today.

http://slyvinyl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/photo-3.jpg

So all to say, they'll hopefully ship tuesday. If you feel like the lack of swirl is a dealbreaker for you I will refund your order. I hope that won't be the case, as the music is unbelievably great, but I want everyone to be happy. 

Thanks again for all the support and love you guys give to the SlyVinyl community, I am super proud of what's been built, and God willing and a little luck we'll work through these growing pains and become an amazing label as well.

Keep Spinnin,

Scott Wickberg

Glad we got an update.

That's horrible about the aesthetics of the record. It looks so dumb. Not going to cancel my order but god damn.