WANT: Drive Soundtrack (Will Trade TWY Test Press)

mattpuch21

I have a  test press of The Greatest Generation. I'm not a variant collector and I already have two other copies of this album and every single place that I went to get the Drive Soundtrack had just sold it before I got there. I've been trying to get this record for some time now and would trade this test press for it. If you aren't interested in trading, I would be willing to just pay out of pocket for it. Specifically looking for either the Picture Disc (Mondo) or Pink (Mondo) pressing from this past spring. But at this point, I'll take anything. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, it has nothing to do with that, honestly. If i had my record player set up (still in transition with money issues and moving, long story), things would be a lot harder to buy off me (though this is one that it would take a lot anyway given what I did to get it). I just didn't really like the new TWY album. I mean, I don't even like it enough to get a test to flip or whatever, and rebuy the pic disc for Drive.

Why don't you just sell the test on the bay or something?