Platter wobble?

I bought a used Technics 1200 a few months ago. I'm guessing it's an old DJ one, but everything seemed fine with it and the shop said they had gone over it and already set it up.

I only just noticed that there seems to be a small bit of wobble to the platter. The only reason I even noticed was because you can see it slightly in the strobe. The dots kinda move up and down a small amount.

Obviously there is an issue. I already did the research in terms of easy solutions, but nothing worked. Thus far it has caused no issues in terms of records skipping or anything like that. Sound quality is fine also as far as I can tell. No pitch issues either.

I guess the big question is how big of an issue this is? I wish I could get a video of it, but I don't really have a way. Maybe my girlfriend's iPhone.

Either way, can I get an opinion of how huge of an issue this is in the long run? Thanks.

I'm kind of a newb at turntable honestly, so take that into account.

Without seeing it this is very difficult to put a decent answer together but an up and down wobble raises a few more questions, It depends on a couple of things like how much it wobbles? And does the centre spindle wobble as well? It could be a quite few things like light wear in the bearing or platter centre hole, a lightly warped platter, misaligned motor or even a lightly warped top plate.

If it's well used and was used professionally then chances are there is going to be some wear somewhere especially in the motor bearing, these have pretty much battleship build quality but can get a fair amount of use and professional use can take its toll.

It also depends whether you can live with it and whether you paid top dollar for it but if it is a very small wobble and doesn't cause you other problems like making the cartridge move around which could lead to tracking problems or there are audible results from it and it doesn't get worse I wouldn't worry but I would certainly mention it to the shop you bought it from and see what they have to say about it.