NORTH - What You Were

Hey dudes, we are still waiting to confirm the vinyl release date for this, but here is an update on the new NORTH if any of you guys are into them:

North have announced the track listing for their upcoming full-length, What You Were. Tracks are as follows:

1. Possibilities

2. Ghosts Among Us

3. I Am Become Death

4. Falling In Perpetuum

5. Intentions

6. Eidolon

7. What You Were

8. Perspectives

9. Veiled In Light

10. Reflections

The record was recorded by Sam Pura at the Panda Studios and features guest vocals from Rob Smith of Heavy Heavy Low Low. What You Were will be in stores and online July 15th via Cavity Records. Demos and upcoming tour dates can be found at www.myspace.com/northistaken and www.myspace.com/cavityrecordsistaken.

LP should be out soon after the CD, so if you dig it, we will try and put something up here when it's ready. Figured I would put something up so some of you could check them out if you want.

Word!

YEEEEEEEES!

YAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!!!

This band owns all. I know there is like 42432 bands with the name North so I tried not to get too excited when I saw this!

Do you guys know if they still have any copies of Siberia on LP? I have it on CD as well though.

Just shoot them a message on myspace. There used to be a little banner that said something about the limited copies of "Siberia" were only available at shows or something, but I shot them a message and they were happy to mail me a copy (on 220g White, hand numbered #10/115).

Great band... not sure i'm 100% sold on them adding a vocalist, but i'll certainly pick up the new LP to find out.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is down to hear some jams from this record they just got posted:

myspace.com/north - Eidolon - Killer song

myspace.com/cavityrecordsistaken - Falling in Perpetuum - Another killer song. Features guest vocals from Rob of Heavy Heavy Low Low too.

Ruins comes out on a LP+CD combo in September for those of you into that record.