Artistic Integrity Records new bandcamp page

hey guys, long time no speak. from 2007 - 2012 i was a very regular poster in the VC community. those of you who know me probably know me as one of the crazy alkaline trio collectors. those of you who don't know me, i also like michael jordan and hash browns.

yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of my starting a record label, Artistic Integrity Records. i've done a few vinyl releases, a few digital only releases, and a few CDs in the past two years. i've got some awesome things in the works for 2014, and to make it easier for everybody to keep up with what i'm working on, i made a bandcamp page for the label.

www.artisticintegrityrecords.bandcamp.com is the link. every song ever released on AIR is in there and you can stream them all for free. you can also download almost all of them all for free, or you can pay a couple bucks for anything if you want. there's tons of merch available, from posters to rare vinyl.

most importantly, we're keeping our 3-year tradition of releasing something awesome on New Year's Day alive! this year's installment is a live set from Mikey Erg that we recorded at Township in Chicago back during Riot Fest. it's a totally fun set, and if you download it, you'll get a digital cd booklet with some bonus pictures and information.

tumblr_mysivx15ec1r7op6yo1_500.png

for those of you that remember the old VMLive 7" series that were recorded by The Vindictives in the mid-90s in Chicago, yes that's what i'm referencing here. i'm trying to re-imagine those releases and this Mikey Erg set is the second issue in my series so far. the first one was a band called Purple from Beaumont, Texas that was recorded at Fireside Bowl. both of them are available for free download at the bandcamp page.

limited edition CDs are coming soon for the Mikey Erg set, and next month we'll be releasing our tribute to The Get Up Kids! 2014 is already off to an awesome start, so keep coming back and we'll keep having cool shit for you. happy new year, everybody!