Aspiga vinyl sale

Hey! I live in Voorhees, local pickup maybe for the 2 LPs?

I also think I saw a copy of Every Last Piece on the shelf in the control room at Gradwell House a couple weeks ago. I remember picking it up and looking at it and thinking "wow, this looks neat!" Small world.

We could work something out. I live in Collingswood. We recorded Every Last Piece at Gradwell so we gave Dave a copy. Shoot me an e-mail and we can figure out how to meet up. [email protected]

Is shipping for one LP to Germany really ~ $12? Seems to be an error, normally I have to pay something around $18 or $20.

We might be losing money. It's hard to get an actual round number for it because it changes so much. We don't want to overcharge either though. I'm sure it will equal out. 

Thanks to everyone that has been ordering. It's great to see these records getting out of our merch bin and into new places. We've gotten quite a few international orders which is pretty rad. 

We might be losing money. It's hard to get an actual round number for it because it changes so much. We don't want to overcharge either though. I'm sure it will equal out. 

Thanks to everyone that has been ordering. It's great to see these records getting out of our merch bin and into new places. We've gotten quite a few international orders which is pretty rad. 

I ordered the 2 LP package, but paid a a little extra, so you don't lose that much money in the end.

Update:

We only have 8 of the 3 7" packs left. I think this is a great way to get a bunch of music from us on the cheap. 3 7"s of our choice for $12. 

We also have 10 of the 2 LP combo packs left. Again, a cheap way to get a bunch of our music. All of these sales have been going great. Thanks for the continued support. If you've been holding off, don't wait too much longer. 

https://aspiga.bandcamp.com/merch

• 3 weeks later...