PO: Green Day - Warning LP (Coke Bottle Clear & Orange)

lbw87

Warning and Insomniac are such legendary albums in Green Day's discography, they could keep repressing these and I would still buy every single repress. Every song on Insomniac is absolutely amazing for what they were doing at the time. Everything is perfect on that album, in my opinion. Warning is almost perfect, but it's very different.

Warning and Insomniac are such legendary albums in Green Day's discography, they could keep repressing these and I would still buy every single repress. Every song on Insomniac is absolutely amazing for what they were doing at the time. Everything is perfect on that album, in my opinion. Warning is almost perfect, but it's very different.

Warning is easily one of their best albums. Insomniac has some greats as well such as Stuck With Me, Armatage Shanks, and of course Brain Stew/Jaded. There's a lot on their albums that I am huge fans of (hence my username)

Big GD fan myself, I have entirely too much Green Day merch. Jesus of Suburbia, if you haven't listened to Insomniac from start to finish in one sitting, I very highly suggest you do. I believe that's how all albums should be listened to, but that's just my opinion. Insomniac is insane. The drums are almost perfectly sloppy, the guitars have just the right edge and that was in my opinion the best of Billie's vocals.

Big GD fan myself, I have entirely too much Green Day merch. Jesus of Suburbia, if you haven't listened to Insomniac from start to finish in one sitting, I very highly suggest you do. I believe that's how all albums should be listened to, but that's just my opinion. Insomniac is insane. The drums are almost perfectly sloppy, the guitars have just the right edge and that was in my opinion the best of Billie's vocals.

Oh don't worry I have listened to all of their albums from front to back, even having sessions of listening to the trilogy straight through. My favorite is American Idiot when listening all the through, the story for me is the high point of Billie's songwriting

I enjoyed Uno!, a song or two off of Dos, and a couple more off of Tre. Uno was good, but its new Green Day and I just want old Green Day so I'll never be happy haha. I think American Idiot is one of their best albums, along with Insomniac, Warning, and I'd like to put Kerplunk! in their because it showcases Billie's soloing, and some of their earlier stuff. 

ill open a discussion here.

there have been a lot of represses for everything, but warning especially. I love the album and collect variants so I have been all over it and happy, especially because theyre not overpriced (at least the ones that I haven't had to order overseas). my brother and some other people keep saying there are too many.

I like adeline, and they are doing good at not just looking at the dollar signs, but HOW should the release it? there are people who don't own albums and just want one so a repress gives them an opportunity, and there are variant collectors who want multiple colors, and then there are people who just want one variant but will appreciate options. I would rather have lower pressings of multiple colors than one color with 10K+ pressed. and adeline thought of that. and for older presses, I enjoy the hunt, I didn't start my variant collecting till recently and there is fun in the search for a record you want.

so, what do you think is too many pressings? where do you think there is a line to stop? 

I wish someone would do a better Kerplunk and 39/smooth pressings. The reprise pressings sounded liked they were ripped directly off the cd. But I am excited for these and will probably get the coke bottle clear.

Coke bottle clear sold out a while ago. The latest one is Lime Green

• 4 weeks later...