WTB: Arctic Monkeys R U Mine? 7"

jordan19957

If I could help you, I would. "Electricity" would be awesome to own on vinyl. But the prices are just too crazy. Maybe in a few years all these crazy prices will die down, you never know.

Yeah Electricity would be insanely good on vinyl! Maybe the prices will die down but that's years away :/ cheapest I've seen is around £60 GBP.

Yeah it's too much for 2 tracks! Haha I will do! I look every day. Seriously.

That's like me for Panic! at the Disco's gold vinyl pressing of "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out." I've been building up on my AM collection though, have all five albums, the deluxe version of AM, "Leave Before the Lights Come On" 7 inch, "Who The F**k are Arctic Monkeys" 10 inch and a UK promo only white vinyl demo release. Getting there haha.

That's like me for Panic! at the Disco's gold vinyl pressing of "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out." I've been building up on my AM collection though, have all five albums, the deluxe version of AM, "Leave Before the Lights Come On" 7 inch, "Who The F**k are Arctic Monkeys" 10 inch and a UK promo only white vinyl demo release. Getting there haha.

Yeah that's a cool collection! Here's what I have:

Favourite Worst Nightmare

Humbug

Suck it and See

AM

Crying Lightning 10"

Cornerstone 10"

My Propeller 10"

Matador 7"

Suck it and See 7"

When the sun goes down 7"

Humbug

Suck it and See

AM

Crying Lightning 10"

Cornerstone 10"

My Propeller 10"

Matador 7"

Suck it and See 7"

Nice. Those 10 inches are getting hard to find, especially from the Humbug era. Hang onto those.

Humbug

Suck it and See

AM

Crying Lightning 10"

Cornerstone 10"

My Propeller 10"

Matador 7"

Suck it and See 7"

i need that crying lightning 10"!! where did u get it? i got lucky the other day and found someone on amazon who was selling a few sealed copies of cornerstone 10" for only $15. i probably shouldve gotten more than 1 but i didnt.

i need that crying lightning 10"!! where did u get it? i got lucky the other day and found someone on amazon who was selling a few sealed copies of cornerstone 10" for only $15. i probably shouldve gotten more than 1 but i didnt.

I got it from a record store here in England. Lucky find to be honest! I know you can get Crying Lightning 10" on Discogs but the prices are too high id say! I'll have a look for you :) could you send me the link for those Cornerstone 10" on Amazon please. Cheers!

I got it from a record store here in England. Lucky find to be honest! I know you can get Crying Lightning 10" on Discogs but the prices are too high id say! I'll have a look for you :) could you send me the link for those Cornerstone 10" on Amazon please. Cheers!

i cant find cornerstone on amazon anymore but i can link you the seller. they mightve sold out already. it was from this amazon store called oldies, last i saw it said they still had 6 copies left but now it doesnt show up anymore. u could email them and ask if they still have any. Godspeed my friend!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A3O6IU7AGKVWMQ