Les Stroud: An Album In Support Of The Earth - Get a Signed vinyl from the Survivorman!

77% of the goal reached with 7 days to go!

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/lesstroud

An Album In Support Of The Earth I'm headed into the studio to record a new album and want you to be a part of the WHOLE EARTH MUSIC JOURNEY!

As you probably know I have just released 16 brand new Survivorman shows and my new book called “Beyond Survivorman,” but what you might not know is that Iʼve also been doing a ton of songwriting and have an albumʼs worth of new material ready to record called Earth Music.

Instead of going the traditional route, I wanted to do something EXTRA SPECIAL this time around: I want to bring you aboard for the whole ride as we record, release and tour this new album everywhere we can worldwide!

m84o.jpg

By joining me on this entire experience via Pledge you will have exclusive access to all sorts of behind the scenes footage never seen before as well as a terrific array of swag and appearance opportunities.

A portion of the pledge campaign will also go direct to one of my favourite charities.

Let our journey towards a new album begin TOGETHER NOW!!

- Les

• 1 month later...