Asbestos Records - News! - New bands! - Upcoming stuff!

flood

Hey guys,

a few points of news !

1) we'll be announcing 3 new signings to the label this week, especially of interest to those of you who love ska/reggae.

2) we'll be getting the test presses in for the first domestic pressing of TMBG's classic Apollo 18 this week.. and it won't be the super flimsy vinyl of the previous european limited release from over 20 years ago. Some of the bands most beloved songs are from this record.. and one of the tracks was even in a recently released car commercial.

3) we'll soon be announcing a special Record Store Day exclusive reissue from one of the best bands of all time!

4) In the process of moving around inventory (aka my newborn stole one of my larger storage areas for his bedroom) we found a handful of previously thought Out of Print records and we'll be adding them to the store as we unearth them! This weekend we tossed up a handful of colored editions of Suicide Machines - Destruction by Definition, Suicide Machines/Rudiments Split 2xlp, Suburban Legends, The Flaming Tsunamis, and more.. who knows what else is laying around!

5) We're hard at work booking our annual multi-day Ska/punk fest in NYC Apple Stomp, and we'll be announcing dates & bands in the coming weeks!

So go pick up some records.. i got a baby and 4 stray dogs to feed. :) <3