WTB: K-os Vinyl

HadItUpToHere

One of the best Canadian rappers.

Especially looking for the album Exit, it's only release is as a promo.

I am also looking for any of his numerous 12" singles below, most of them run pretty cheap. I am looking for Near Mint. And am pretty picky about original sleeves/stickers/labels, etc. Don't have any versions of any of these so I don't care what one yours is. I probably want it  :P

Also keep in mind I am in Canada. Another Canadian would always be preferred to reduce shipping time and cost but I would still go for international.

12" Singles:

B-Boy Stance

The Love Song

Superstarr/Freeze

Heaven Only Knows

Rise Like The Sun

Superstarr Pt Zero/Summer In The Street

Follow Me

Man I Used To Be

Crabbukit/Commandante

Crucial

Crabbukit/Emcee Murdah

12" Album Sampler:

Atlantis: Hymns For Disco Picture Disc

LP;

Exit

Would love to find the Exit album.  One of my all time favourite hip hop albums.

Wonder if they will ever repress this?

No clue... Thinking of tweeting him, you never know he might reply. He is extremely active on Twitter, the guy posts like 10 times a day...

So yeah, looking for ANYTHING by K-os on vinyl excluding his latest LP. I know I could find most (except for Exit) on discogs pretty cheap but I would rather buy from VC.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No clue... Thinking of tweeting him, you never know he might reply. He is extremely active on Twitter, the guy posts like 10 times a day...

So yeah, looking for ANYTHING by K-os on vinyl excluding his latest LP. I know I could find most (except for Exit) on discogs pretty cheap but I would rather buy from VC.

Tweeted him more than once. Never got a response. Maybe should contact the label...