WTB: Blink 182 "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" Hot Topic - Splatter

ignorethefashion

Looking to buy a copy of this at a decent price without having to pay an arm and a leg like its going for on eBay. I am looking to spend no more than $30 dollars. If anyone has a copy they are willing to sell please let me know.

You can look up my user feedback on eBay, my user ID is teamsleep.

I also have a small amount of feedback at discogs.com, user ID over there is sd_cesar.

I don't have anything to trade, but I am also willing to see if maybe my local Hot Topic has anything in stock you are looking for and buying that in return for a copy of TOYPAJ.

Thanks.

Check out the thread in the link below for details on all the Blink 182 represses. I believe Travis said he's going to try and get another 700 copies pressed of the TOYPAJ splatter as well as the self-titled (just waiting on a response from the label), and all of the other titles that haven't been released yet will also get another 700 additionally pressed (originally was going to be 2,000 now it's 2,700). Hope that helps.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/95358-blink-182-splatter-vinyl-series-hot-topic-exclusive-update-posted-220/