Seeing Gaslight Anthem Tonight 4/25

Gaslight put on an awesome show, and I agree, the crowd surfing was a little overboard. Some guys were leaping clear of the crowd and landing flat on their backs on the cement.

Did anyone like either of the opening bands? I wasn't too impressed.

no, i didnt like either of them. i sat down in the back til gaslight went on, then i was amidst the surfers and pit

I didn't see the first opening band and the second was fine, not bad, but I'm just worn out on classic rock. They reminded me a bit of the Black Crowes.

What'd you think of the new song?

Yeah, I told my friend I thought they reminded me of the Black Crowes as well. I was up front for the entire Gaslight set. The new song sounded great.

totally with you guys on the new song, now I'm stoked even more for the new record especially because that was the title track. always good when the record is named after a song when that song is great. i was pretty damn close to up front but i don't know how it happens but the six-footer always find my 5'5" ass.

totally with you guys on the new song, now I'm stoked even more for the new record especially because that was the title track. always good when the record is named after a song when that song is great. i was pretty damn close to up front but i don't know how it happens but the six-footer always find my 5'5" ass.

hahaha you and me both, man. i can never see shit at shows and i'm 5'5" as well.

I didn't see the first opening band and the second was fine, not bad, but I'm just worn out on classic rock. They reminded me a bit of the Black Crowes.

What'd you think of the new song?

Yeah, I told my friend I thought they reminded me of the Black Crowes as well. I was up front for the entire Gaslight set. The new song sounded great.

where were you at dude? i was right up front as well pretty much right in front of brian.