WTB: Vagrant records 1st pressings

birdwell

P.M. if you have any of the following titles for sale or are willing to part ways with them

Hey Mercedes "Everynight Fire Works"

The Anniversary "Designing A Nervous Breakdown"

Alkaline Trio "From Here To Infirmary"

Saves The Day "Stay What You Are"

Saves The Day "In Reverie"

I know most of these are hard to find.  I also know some of these have been repressed, but I'd rather have copies on black than some strange color that doesn't even match the artwork....however, if you're selling one the represses at a "Get This The Fuck Out Of My Possession" price, I might consider grabbing that from you.

Please send P.M.'s as I am far more likely to see that than digging back through this thread (Which I will be doing anyways....bleh)

Thanks You

Pay attention to ebay, saved searches are your friend; you'll probably be able to steal a copy of everynight fireworks. As for in reverie, good luck cuz the price on that has skyrocketed

In Reverie.....my friends' record store back in my hometown....had a NM copy for $8, buuuuuut, it was purchased by one of my friends for another one of our friends before he knew what he had his hands on....