Music Hall 2.2 Counterweight problem

Hey guys. I have a problem I hope someone can help me out with. I recently purchased a Music Hall 2.2 from a third party. I didn't realize it was missing the counterweight at the time. So my question is where can I find a replacement? Do any of the pro-ject counterweights from needledoctor work? The cartridge is a stock music hall tracker.

Any help would be extremely appreciated. I also tried music hall customer service and have yet received a response. Thanks again!

The slightly beat MMF 5.1se I got a few years ago was missing the counterweight, power supply, busted dust cover, transport screws and belt changing tool.   Between Music Direct and Needle Doctor I was able to get almost all the missing pieces shipped with no problems.   The post above is correct, the Pro-ject counterweight will take care of your missing piece.   The only item I have been unable to track down are the 3 Transport Screws.   

I wrote MMF customer service in March, 2012 and got a response from Roy Hall himself.  Shocked with the quick response but when I followed up he never wrote again.  Here is the e-mail.  

The adapter is $40 plus shipping, transport screws (if available $10) and belt changing tool, $12 plus shipping

Roy Hall

Music Hall

108 Station Rd.

Great Neck NY 11023, USA

Tel: +1 516 487 3663

Fax: +1 516 773 3891

www.musichallaudio.com

Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: 5.1SE extras

Hi,

I saw a MMF 5.1SE at an estate sale but there were no extras included, just the basic table.   Can I purchase a power supply, transport screws, belt changing tool, and other small items from you guys? Or a nearby dealer?   

Dave

Thanks so much for the reply guys. Yeah, you are right. The tone arm does say pro-ject. So if I'm going that way, which one do I get for the stock cartridge? Sort of new here so not sure if I can post links but is this the correct one for the stock counterweight ; Pro-Ject 65g Counterweight for Debut, Xpression